Meter Keys Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on November 04, 2013.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.meterkeys.com.au (“the Site”) operated by J & J Daniell (“FT&T Security Locksmiths”, “Meter Keys”,”us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.meterkeys.com.au.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This site is owned and managed by J&J Daniell (ABN 30 547 897 271, Master Security Licence No. 407 557 847)– Trading as FT&T Security Locksmiths & Meter Keys.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by FT&T Security Locksmiths and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Intellectual property contained in any locks or locking systems supplied by FT&T Security Locksmiths remains the sole property of Essential Energy.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by FT&T Security Locksmiths.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us on 1300 736 236.
Warranty Terms & General Terms
All products sold by MeterKeys are brand new and are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping agent. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to MeterKeys within 24 hours. All packages will be shipped after payment has been cleared. Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering your purchase from MeterKeys acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
MeterKeys Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping and by phone on 1300 736 236. Email to [email protected] (24hrs notice).
- Brand name items may be returned for a replacement.
- All returned parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by MeterKeys testing facility or by a third party authorized by MeterKeys.
- Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility.
- All Locks are assembled to specific codes as required – they are assembled to order. Wrong code requests will result in keys not working in locks. Returned locks/keys found to be assembled correctly to an ordered code will be re-coded to NEW code required at a small charge. Freight both ways is the responsibility of the customer.
- All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Within thirty (30) days, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective. After 30 days, the manufacturer’s warranty process must be followed.
- All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packing with a copy of original purchase invoice. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, call 1300 736 236, obtain an RMA number, and clearly write the number on both the invoice copy enclosed with the returned merchandise and on the packing from outside. Please keep the RMA number and reference it when calling to check on the status of your return. All calls requesting RMA should be in the time designed for them (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, excluding public Holidays). Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused and will be returned to you at your cost.
- Returns for incompatibility MAY be considered – Freight will not be refunded – This is the responsibility of the buyer.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover: installation or service of product; conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible; products rented to others.
Locks that are ordered for systems other than Essential Energy are not covered by these Terms and Conditions.
Limits and Exclusions
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. MeterKeys shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
If you order an out-of-stock item from us, we will email you when we expect that product to be available. You will be among the first to receive the item. meterKeys will not charge your credit card for back-ordered items until we ship your order. No additional shipping and handling charges will be added when your order ships. Products on back-order will be shipped using the shipping method that best applies to the item/location and to the same address as original purchased items.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
NMI (National Metering Identifier)
Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.